Wednesday 21 December 2016

Odds and Ends - My work from 2016

Hi there everyone, as we count down the last few nights to Christmas I thought I'd show you what I have managed to paint this year while at university. There isn't really enough to warrant a post each so here is a post of all the things I painted while up there and a couple of small boats as well. Enjoy.


Slim pickings. I simply must stop playing video games while I am at uni at focus on the little ones!

First up a few militia figures led by the brave.... He has no name/story yet. Will think of one soon.

These are figures from the Imex Alamo Defenders set. A good set for militia and civilian fighters

A pair of conquistadors - I finished the one on the left earlier this year but now he has a friend.

ARRRR - Some pirates. Great little figures from Orion.

These are from the Caesar Samurai set. I tried to make it look like they are standing on a wooden floor.

NINJA! Again a little experimental base. This time it is a dirt path at night.
 And now for a couple of boats. These are quite simple and can be used for a variety of purposes. One is long and narrow and the other is short and wide. That's basically all they have to them.
The first boat, El Sol II, I used a nice light blue for this one.

The second boat. This has no name but can fit quite a few figures because of its width.

A shot from behind of the rudder. I went with a wood texture on this using dry brushing to get the texture.
And that is that. I hope you like them and I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year. If all goes well I will have one final post to wrap up 2016 of the boat I am currently working on. (see the other blog)

But until then I wish you all a very good day/night. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment